[Sussex] 'gisa job

Geoff Teale Geoff.Teale at claybrook.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 19:03:01 UTC 2003

Ho-hum...

Well.. I've been at work since about 7am this morning, I'm going to be here
for about another 45 minutes yet...

I wouldn't mind if it was actually interesting, but it isn't.. and I'm just
about at the end of my tether.

To top it all off today my manager mentioned that as of 1st April I'm
transfering into the products team to do maintenance on this rubbish so that
other people can go and do some development on the new product - thus they
have not only condoned me to doing the crappy work but basically put an
end-date on my possible employment here (i.e. when we stop supporting the
current product I won't have a role).

Dead Rat decided that they weren't going to recruit afterall after phoning
me up and arranging a date to go see them - which is a bit odd frankly -
they said they will probably try and contact me again after Aprile (I
imagine it has to do with budgets).

*sheesh*

If any of you in your travels come across somewhere with a role for a well
seasoned programming junkie / geek please point them in my direction... :(

geoff.teale at claybrook.co.uk
tealeg at member.fsf.org

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company