[Sussex] Success

Adam Smith adamjsmith at clara.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 22:46:03 UTC 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:40:41 -0000
"Jon Fautley" <jon at geekpeople.net> wrote:

> And lets not forget, I did try and warn you that this may happen. I kinda
> knew it was on the cards, just didn't expect it to happen at this time :(

Yes thanks for warning me, and despite appearanced I did actually take it onboard.  I was willing to take my chances at the time and would probably still be if a similar situation presented itself, but I am still glad I didn't end up working for them.

I know it's hardly stretching your skills, but while you're in between jobs you could always have a go at the sort of work I do.  With a car (rather than some clapped out old scooter) you have a bigger advantage than me and the money is actually rather good.  My last job was 5 hours at £20 an hour + tip, the guy picked me up from my house after taking pity on me for my (still) lack of transport and even gave me lunch!  I could have done the work in my sleep - I almost did it was that easy!
Anyway it's just a suggestion, you'll probably find a job before you find yourself sinking to that level ;).