[Sussex] Success

dominic.clay at btopenworld.com dominic.clay at btopenworld.com
Thu Mar 13 09:03:01 UTC 2003

Jon,
Sorry to hear that Jon, I found myself in the same position about two months ago.

The good news is that the job climate is not as poor as it was at the end of last year.  Most agencies are saying that thing are looking up.  I managed to find work within two weeks (but then I was prepared to be a VB Whore :/ )

Best thing to do is get a spanky new CV and go for it :)

Dominic