[Sussex] Joining

Geoffrey Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Fri Mar 14 21:33:00 UTC 2003

On Friday 14 March 2003 9:21 pm, Wasim Khamlichi wrote:
> Hello,

Hello there

> How can i join the Sussex User Group? If i was to join would i have to have
> a big knowledge of linux or would i learn along the way?

Well, you join by taking part, both in this mailing list, and if you wish by
coming along to our monthly meetings.

It doesn't matter if you have no Linux knowledge at all - we're here to help
each other along the road.  If you have any questions just ask  - don't worry
about looking silly - we all do that from time to time ;-)

As you'll see, the majority of the LUG's business happens on this mailing list
and it varies from solving technical problems, via discussions about the
world of computing (and the world generally) to jokes and general social
discourse.

--
GJT
tealeg at member.fsf.org