[Sussex] Joining

Steve Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 17 08:39:01 UTC 2003

Hi Wasim,

I guess you could say you've already joined!

Geoff Teale has already indicated much of what goes on in this LUG.
You'll probably find the discourse between certain members of this LUG
quite baffling. The technical dicussions between Geoff Teale, Steve
Dobson and others can verge on the frighteningly esoteric, but well
worth reading - hell, you might even understand some of it! The
discussion on odd numbers was a case in point.

However, the great thing is that, for someone like me whose level of
Linux knowledge is minimal, membership of a LUG is a fantastic means of
accessing Linux knowledge in a way that suits the whole open nature of
Linux. As Geoff says, just ask and prepare for a barrage of good advice.

Steve Williams.