[Sussex] write to your ASA?

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Mon Mar 17 09:09:00 UTC 2003

Neither have I seen a single advert yet that tells you what the service
coverage area is.  Given that 3G needs about 3 times as many aerials as the
current 2.5G network there's either going to be a mass of the things
sprouting up or all 3 users will be taking the train to London to watch the
football scores.

Of course, 3G isn't a properly integrated IP network either ...

  Iain

--On Sunday, March 16, 2003 9:19 pm +0000 Nik Butler <nik at wired4life.org>