[Sussex] Internet problems

Andrew Guard agua at coinford.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 09:11:00 UTC 2003

Gosh our Satellite connection is have some problems which down to issues in
Germany Hub.

We use the Gilate Starlight network (BTOpenWorld as the reseller), the
problem is happing there.

It works fine for e-mail but web/anything else it totally useless!

So I have a plan we still have an ISDN and a active line, so I am going to
use that for web access, etc.  E-mail will have to go throw the Satellite
connection for now as MX records will take for ever to config up.

Is there anyway of having 2 gateway settings?

(We don't use Linux only Windows 2000 mainly or 95/98 but those people who
use that don't access web for business use so I am not that worried about
them.)

_____________________________________
Andrew Guard

IT Support