[Sussex] Joy!

Geoff Teale Geoff.Teale at claybrook.co.uk
Tue Mar 18 09:56:00 UTC 2003

Ahhh.. what bliss..

My conversion tally here at work is growing by the day.. I have two more
interested parties who will be recieving bootable Knoppix CD's from me this
week (to give it a go...).

Right now, behind me two people are discussing the various benefits of
KMail, evolution, OpenOffice.org and Xandros vs. Red Hat.

The moral here.. make people aware, then make it available in a painless way
(no cost, no hassle, no damage).  Build it and they will come!

I actually have people coming to me out of the blue and asking about Linux
now.. :)

geoff.teale at claybrook.co.uk
tealeg at member.fsf.org
Gentoo Fact
Gentoos nest in early June, which avoids competition with macaronis.
Gentoo GNU/Linux http://www.gentoo.org

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company