[Sussex] Knoppix 3.2

Robin Shepheard robin at shepheard-son.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 25 00:30:01 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 20:13, Tom Ellis wrote:

> Any one else had a go? or recommend any others like it?

Yeah I have used knoppix and have been fairly impressed. In fact I use
it when I visit a particular office that is solely windows based. I find
that it gives me a fair range of tools and apps and when I leave nobody
needs to worry as there computer is completely untouched for all intents
and purposes.

Only gripe I have had so far has been with onboard graphics, but then,
hell you can't expect everything from just one CD. Don't get me wrong,
it does work with most but a couple of machines have proved to be
problems

Cheers

Robin