[Sussex] iPAQ installation

Dominic dominic.clay at cardinus.com
Wed Mar 26 09:13:01 UTC 2003

Steve,

Just downloaded BootBlaster_1.18.exe.   I put it on my iPAQ, ran it, and it
said:

'Application Bootblaster_1.18.exe has performed an illegal operation and
will be shut down.'

Would you believe it...! :/

Am I using the wrong version?  I copied to the iPAQ it (using the active
sync thingy!)

But wait... This is the best bit...
I moved the little window that said '...exception....'  and behind it was a
(seemingly) working version of the Bootblaster.

It allowed me to take a backup of my bootldr and copy it to my desktop!

Did you see any errors like this?

Dominic