[Sussex] From your last nights conversation (tho I wasnt ther e).

Angelo Servini Angelo.Servini at claybrook.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 12:25:00 UTC 2003

My two pence worth - the problem with MS is that I believe that like the
Dinosaurs we saw evolution at its best.  Like it or not we have seen the
inception of the PC as the major contender for the populations desktops and
have seen great change because of them.  However, like the dinosaurs of old
- they now have one last role in this world - TO BECOME EXTINCT! and good
riddance. Viva la bananna revolution!  :-)

Angelo

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company