[Sussex] gentoo on a PentiumII celeron

Dominic dominic.clay at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 29 00:26:01 UTC 2003

> Consider yourself duly warned.

I consider myself warned :)...  I'm sure that _if_ I manage to build it, it
won't stay as a running system very long anyway.  The entire point of this
piece of hardware is to learn stuff by trial and error.

I still have the Debian machine that I did a couple of weeks ago (and that
seems nice and stable :) .
It's running JDK 1.4.1 and JBOSS 3.0.6 and mySQL amongst other things,  so I
reckon I can break this new one whenever I like :).

Well, the Gentoo bootstrap is still building, so.... so far so good :-D

Dominic