[Sussex] Help wanted

Shaun Shaun at Reefhouse.demon.co.uk
Sat May 3 18:00:00 UTC 2003

HI there
Has any member got experience with a sun cobalt web servers
I've got one on loan to run our site on but im having trouble as not much
experience with Linux
I need to execute cgi scripts to use a shopping cart.
I cant afford to pay any one to do the work but ill provide free food and
beer or wine for any help.

Thanks

Shaun. miller
Ps please don't be afraid to call if you can help out

WWW.Reefhouse.co.uk
Sales at Reefhouse.co.uk
MSN Reefhouse72 at hotmail.com
Tel:+44(0)1435 865047  Fax:+44(0)1435 865086
Technical support 07866744116

If you’re Happy with our Service Please Recommend us

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended
Solely for the addressee (s) and may be legally privileged and/or
Confidential.  If you are not the named addressee you should not
Disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
Immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
Delete this e-mail from your system.  E-mail transmission cannot be
Guaranteed to be secure or error-free or truthful as information could
Be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
Or contain viruses. Somebody could even insert the wrong picture.  The
Sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions
In the contents of this message and any attachments that arise as a
Result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required please
Request a hard-copy version.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned by
Norton Antivirus for the presence of computer viruses.