[Sussex] html and stuff

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu May 8 14:04:01 UTC 2003

> Don't laugh this off.  In France a private school set up a web site.
> As the school required all it's pupils to speak English so they didn't
> think it was worth it work to provide a French content as well as
> English.  Now France has a law that require French all websites to
> provide French content, this school was one of the first to be
> prosecuted under it.

In truth of the matter, what could the French government actually do
If your site isn't in the native language required by law. Is this
for personal sites commercial or what.

On one note illegal music on the internet has been stopped what make
them
think they can prevent this.

> So now do you care about non-IE browsers?
>
> > Hope I haven't completely wasted your time,

  No not in the least.

> No post is a waste of time.  There is always something to learn
> for every post.

Normally what it comes down to is if a site is coded correctly it
will work on both Linux and windows, but if you have errors in the
html it may still look ok in IE but Linux browsers tend to not like
bad code.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

----
The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality, accuracy
and content of information contained in or with this message. In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.