[Sussex] This is the end..

Geoff Teale Geoff.Teale at claybrook.co.uk
Thu May 8 15:56:04 UTC 2003

> So where abouts is this pub?

By the bar, where else..

>And will your IT Manager be
> there?

Depends what you mean... if you're talking about the guy who deals with our
outsourcing of support then no - he works in Farnborough and Hogg Robinsons
needs are a little more than 3ait have the staff to deliver right now -
though I doubt he net result would be any worse than EDS :)

>And are
> other SLUGS invited? ;)

Of course.. we're not going to be late though.. ... I might only be there to
6 or 7pm at the latest as most people are driving and have homes and
families to get back to.

> I bet you copied the CD for VB before you left though, didn't
> you? ey? ey?
> ;)

Actually no.. I don't have _any_ pirated software (anymore).  I don't even
have a copy of Windows in my house (although sarah's work laptop has XP on
it - I'm not happy but I have no choice).

Why'd you think I wrote it :)

> Seriously though, Geoff. Congrats on getting the new job, and
> I hope it all
> works out well :)

Thanks... I hope it works out well too :)

> May the source be with you.

Indeed.  Do no worry about me young master, for I comprehend the Tao.

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company