[Sussex] html and stuff

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Mon May 12 16:48:01 UTC 2003

> John,
>
> <snip>
> I have the GT7000 SCSI scanner and have yet to be bothered to set it
up
> buts that's
> because I'm lazy. Anyway as I see you have yours installed I was
> wondering if you
> can remember a few links or help files that got you to install it, it
> would be great.
> </snip>
>
> Gareth,
>
> don't forget that not only is my scanner a "usb" model, but it's also
an
> epson perfection 1260 photo and NOT a GT7000. The info that I used to
get my
> scanner working was at the mandrakeusers forum on this thread

http://www.mandrakeusers.org/viewtopic.php?t=4391&postdays=0&postorder=a
sc&s
> tart=0 though I don't know if any of the links will be any use to you?
>
> Have a look at http://www.epkowa.co.jp/english/linux_e/linux.html as I
> believe that is the direct support site from epson or there is a
little here
> as well http://www.epson.com.sg/html/body_gt7000_faq.html
>
> Sorry if I'm not helping much, but my knowledge of linux etc could be
> written on the back of a very small postage stamp.
>
> regards
>
> John D:-|

Well any information is better then nothing, so thanks for the links.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

----
The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality, accuracy
and content of information contained in or with this message. In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.