[Sussex] yay an Ipaq

Dominic dominic.clay at cardinus.com
Tue May 13 14:44:00 UTC 2003

Excellent... Will you have a usb cradle or serial?

Mine is a usb and I cannot set up the networking between the iPAQ and
winXP (or any usb device on the iPAQ at all)
There is a usbf device listed but it is constantly disconnected.  Let me
know if you see this 'feature' and find a solution :)

Dominic