[Sussex] Dual Boot Question 2

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Fri May 23 13:30:00 UTC 2003

Hi steve,

Both machines had identical hardware apart from a few little
extras like and extra 256 ram USB cable for phone etc.

so I should be able to just go for it I hope,

    _|||_
X.. (._.) ..X
  \---|---/     <-- (ie. Fingers crossed)

     / \

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.