[Sussex] Tonight's LUGmoot

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Thu May 29 13:31:02 UTC 2003

Geoff

On 29 May 2003 at 13:05 Geoff Teale wrote:
> I will be there fairly shortly after work.. but that probably
> won't be until nearly 19:00.  We tend to work 10:00-18:00
> here and then play Urban Terror for half an hour or so..

So you'd rather play games than come and a LUGmoot - well at
least we know where we stand, or are you trying to boost your
visual skills[1].  What with RTCW[2] just being released I'm
surprised you're going to bother to turn up ;-)

> ..Sorry about being so quiet of late, but since the change in
> jobs I'm actually required to do some work :)

Working you to hard are they?  You need to "work smarter
not harder" ;-)

Steve

[1]

[2]