[Sussex] Does anyone have the O'Reilly "Building Wireless Community Networks"?

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Thu May 29 15:47:02 UTC 2003

OK, I realise after my last O'Reilly post, it may be hard to take this
seriously, however....

I think that, as a LUG, we should seriously consider working together on a
proper Sussex Community WLAN. I realise that this is ambitious, but between us
we have the knowledge to put in a proper meshed solution, and probably the
motivation to do things for the community at large.

Any interest?

Perhaps a topic for conversation tonight, in any case :-)

M.