[Sussex] Does anyone have the O'Reilly "Building Wireless Community Networks"?

Matt Brown matt at designs2web.co.uk
Thu May 29 15:59:01 UTC 2003

Mark ... maybe be worth contacting Phil Hills ..... (BT engineer, who
recently installed a LinkSys Wap11 in the pub on the top of Devils Dyke)
and who has managed to get a link to Cuckfield. They are planning on
hitching the connection to a 2MB SDSL link from Brighton/Hove.

See www.phillhills.net for contact info ..

Maybe a starting point ?

Matt