[Sussex] The Geek Test

Steve Dobson steve at krasnegar.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 21:17:10 UTC 2003

Geoff

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 08:05:02PM +0000, Geoff Teale wrote:
> Missed you at the meet - there were a lot of new faces to keep me
> company all the same though.  Hopefully the meets will start ramping up
> again now the nights are drawing in.

Not as much as I missed being there :-(

> Did the test, I only got:
>
> 46.9428% - Super Geek
>
> .. once again, this is because I like Sci Fi but I hate Star Trek and I
> find most fantasy to be the worst kind of tosh.

I always knew that liking Star Trek would get me places :-)

Was anything said about a Christmas party?

Debian Tip of the E-Mail:
Debian Hint #21: If your Debian box is behind a slow network connection,
but you have access to a fast one as well, check out the apt-zip package.