[Sussex] adsl

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 10:42:10 UTC 2003

Hello all,

Most of you lot have adsl so here is my question I want ADSL probably
512 or 1024 I want a static ip and 20/1 ratio if possible, so who do you
recommend?

I'm thinking of PlusNet as the rate pretty high on adslguide.org.uk and
there prices arnt too bad.

http://www.plus.net/info2/residential/res_broadband_homeworker_pro.html
512Kb for 29.99 per month or 44.99 pm for 1mb

I'm open for suggestions though.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.