[Sussex] The Geek Test

nik at wired4life.org nik at wired4life.org
Thu Nov 6 23:38:50 UTC 2003

Well Technically you should Watch Babylon 5 , for exactly the same
reason that you should USE DEBIAN.

To which I now moderate this as USE DEBIAN, install Knoppix . Change the
workstation change the server , chaneg the world.

In answer to What Do you Want : you say :
	Debian

In answer to Who are you : you say :
	I am a knoppix user

And remeber that any Source by a Debian Maintainer can be read to the
Tune of the Yellow Rose of Texas.

All PHP code when viewed in GVIM is Green and Purple.

its a known fact that both Dobbo and the Minbari cannot handle
alchhol

oh and in PURPLE, I am Stunning.....

good night!

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

From: Michael Wolf
You know what seems odd to me? Numbers that aren't divisible by two."