[Sussex] Life without Microsoft - day 1

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Mon Nov 10 23:07:54 UTC 2003

Nik,

Thanks for this. I was vaguely aware that OOo's XML support was WAY better
than MS's, but hadn't realised how straightforward it really was.

The question for me isn't whether OOo is easy/straightforward to program -
I'm sure it is. The question for me, bearing in mind that my clients are
large corporates, is how to overcome the large legacy VBA codebase.