[Sussex] DTP on Linux?

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Tue Nov 11 10:43:40 UTC 2003

Morning all,

Does anyone know of a decent DTP package for linux? I want to create a
few posters and newsletters to prove that Linux has the same capability
as Windows.  I've pretty much managed to prove it on a reliability and
office compatability, price and support are almost there (usual b0rked
logic of Dad: "if it's cheap, there must be something missing...", Me:
"What, like an expensive price tag?" applies!), but I think that DTP
would push it over the edge!

I've done a few posters before in GIMP, but it isn't as simple as
something like M$ Publisher.

TIA,

Matt
--