[Sussex] MS Exchange replacements?

Tony Austin tony at gigaday.com
Tue Nov 11 15:15:10 UTC 2003

> Tony,
>
> That's what I'd feared. Thanks for confirming.
>
> I don't object to web-based calendars, BTW, it's just that some clients
> are
> keen to hang onto Outlook, which at the moment means ($$$) MAPI :-(

Some of my users insist on using OL and OL Exp, both will work as IMAP
clients.

It won't solve your calendar problem but you might be interested to know
that Mozilla mail looks and works a lot more like Outlook than
SquirrelMail and has full off-line capability.  Users can use SM, OL and
Mozilla interchangeably against the same IMAP setup.

I am planning to look at the possiiblity of introducing SM calendars into
Mozilla mail.