[Sussex] More Wi-Fi News

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Fri Nov 14 22:59:15 UTC 2003

I commuted the line in question 5 days a week from August 1997 to January
2003... and still do it one or two days a week (including today.)

I find the trains comfortable, and seldom overcrowded...
... however I pay a premium for travelling on the Gatwick Express.

I travelled by Connex for two months at the beginning, and vowed never
again. OK, I'm an avowed petrol head, but even so prefer not to drive if
there's a good train service... but if I didn't live close to Gatwick, I'd
seriously consider it rather than travelling Connex.

Mark