[Sussex] ooops!

Andrew Guard agua at coinford.co.uk
Wed Nov 19 08:32:46 UTC 2003

Well  it so fun with it, but when I go home I one of you with 56 V90
connections.

It just made business sense as where we are we can not get broadband and
paying for ISDN to be on all the time was costing about £2000 an month in
phone calls alone.  It works out about same price but you have pay
everything up front.  Plus we need to do some VPN's etc, so it just all fell
in to place.  It had an good business case to go down this route, same costs
but with more bandwidth and more applications which need use more bandwidth
up.  Also with the leased line now we have SLA which don't get ISDN.