[Sussex] Newbie Alert

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Wed Nov 19 21:16:52 UTC 2003

Al,

Welcome to SLUG.

A fair mix of people here, united by a belief that OpenSource is a key wave
of the future for IT.

We meet up (normally in Horsham) once a month - normally on the last
thursday of the month - so a week tomorrow. Given the last thursday in
December is Christmas day, alternative arrangements are being, well,
arranged.

Hope to meet you next week.

Regards,

Mark Harrison