[Sussex] Newbie Alert [OT]

Al Bennett al at plasticfish.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 19:37:59 UTC 2003

Matt

>>Which "Feature" was it? just incase I run into it...<<

Probably would have been sensible to mention it!  Unselected radio buttons
and checkboxes in a form aren't submitted, afaik all other field types are
even if empty...  On the one hand it explains why my sorting routine wasn't
working, on the other it means you have to know what you've asked, if you
see what I mean.

Maybe this is a sensible thing, if it is I don't know why!

Al