[Sussex] LUG Moot Nite Tommorow

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Wed Nov 26 17:38:13 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 17:31, Al Bennett wrote:
> Afternoon
>
> Barring unforeseen cockups with taxis, I'll be there.
>
> Quick question, do Moots normally involve the consumption of food?

Normally people who want to eat at the tables in the area of the Kings
Head in which we sit - the menu is limited but reasonably priced and
generally pleasant enough.  As long as you don't get mash on someones
laptop you'll be fine.

--
GJT
gteale at cmedltd.com
--
"I thought how proud I am to be standing up beside my dad. Never did it
occur to me that he would become the gist for cartoonists."