[Sussex] Tonight

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Thu Nov 27 17:09:20 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 16:57, Al Bennett wrote:
> I'll be there 6:30/7ish, hopefully.
>
> This might sound like a dumb question, but where do you meet (or moot...) in
> the Kings Head?  I can't remember ever being there, so I'm looking for go in
> the door, turn left type instructions!

Usually we're in the back-right hand corner of the bar - they have
little seating alcoves that make quite a nice circle when we're seated.
There are two entrances - the larger one (towards the left of the front
of the building) leads towards a fire place - turn right there.  The
smaller entrance (to the right of the front of the building) take you
directly into the bar, walk straight forward a look right and you should
find us.

--
GJT
gteale at cmedltd.com
--
"Illegitimacy is something we should talk about in terms of not having
it."