[Sussex] Mail forwarding

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Wed Oct 1 12:26:23 UTC 2003

Steve,

Help setting up a mail server would be great (for my own purposes as well as
yours, old boy.)

Happy to offer "Mark Harrison hosting" in exchange for a bit of email
support. Happy to host a web page for you as well (Apache2, and I already
use virtual hosts.) This is just off a standard ADSL line, though...

I have a PC currently with an old copy of Smoothy on it, which I need to
completely reinstall. I seem to remember that Debian is quick to install...
do you have a CD?

Regards,

Mark