[Sussex] Scan-do?

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Thu Oct 9 22:40:28 UTC 2003

Hi Angelo,
The Rosegarden site
http://www.all-day-breakfast.com/rosegarden/
doesn't mention score scanning, although it mentions plenty of other
things.

Linux score writers/MIDI editors etc. are an area of interest to me too at
the moment, although I have to be brutally honest & say that I might finish
up running Mozart in WINE. It would be good to find a good Linux score
editor though....

Gavin.