[Sussex] GNOPPIX

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Mon Oct 13 17:04:38 UTC 2003

I've noticed a lot of KNOPPIX talk on the list this week.

Just so you know, those of you (like me) who prefer Gnome 2.x to KDE 3.x
can get your own live CD at:

http://www.gnoppix.org/

.. it's not quite as polished as KNOPPIX yet but it's pretty darn
interesting all the same.

We're busy making the "great leap forward" to Gtk2 here at work right
now, which means the application is now getting to a stage where it's as
pretty as the rest of my desktop - always a good thing! :)

Having emacs colour-coordinated with the rest of your desktop is, of
course the most important thing in the world. :)
--
GJT
gteale at cmedltd.com
--
I have no doubt the Devil grins, As seas of ink I spatter. Ye gods,
forgive my "literary" sins-- The other kind don't matter. -- Robert W.