[Sussex] Greetings..

Scott James scott at coldcustard.org
Thu Oct 16 13:14:35 UTC 2003

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 02:11:34PM +0100, Gareth Ablett wrote:

> Welcome Scott
>
> > Sorry I am not sure what the protocol here is ;-) .. I have just
> joined
> > the list .. just wanted to say hi.
>
> There isn't much of a protocol tbh apart from the common rules of
> decency.
>
> I hope you enjoy yourself.
>
> What most people do apon joining is to give a brief introduction of them
> selves and there knowledge this isn't needed though.

I am happy todo that.

My name is Scott James (nooo!) I live in Haywards Heath and have lived
there for a few years now.  I work in london for an investment bank as a
linux developer.  I have been emersed in linux and unix generally since
1992 or so having first downloaded a copy on nuff floppy disks ;-)  As a
developer I do C++/C Java and perl (plus some windows stuff but I dont
like to talk about that ;-)

Howsthat.

No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee's frothy goodness