[Sussex] Copyright/Copyleft...

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Mon Oct 20 12:04:42 UTC 2003

Hi guys,

Quick question, I want to mark out the content on my website as mine,
but I also want other people to be able to use it.  I guess I'm after a
GPL for the written word/digtal documents instead of software.  I did a
quick google on the GPL and Copyleft, but it doesn't seem to cover
doumentation, just the source code and programs themselves.

Anyone got any ideas ifsomething like this exists?

TIA,

Matt
--
|Matthew Macdonald-Wallace         |