[Sussex] Website and meetings?

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 10:42:51 UTC 2003

> Yes, the meet is this Thursday night at the Ye Olde Kings Head (unless
> anyone has any objections).
>
> Most of the information on the website is way out of date.  There was
> some move to make it editable by members but I don't know what's
> happened there.  I believe Gareth finding gainful employment may have
> stunted that development.

Oh the site is editable as I have just updated it from work with only a
browser.

I can hand out access to a few trusted LUG'ers if you think that would
help keep the site updated.

Also any one want there info changed or added to the list please say now
while I'm at it.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.