[Sussex] The LUG Moot

David Chapman dokterdave at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 27 12:30:30 UTC 2003

On Monday 27 October 2003 11:48, Geoff Teale wrote:
> Any thoughts about making this happen again?  I for one would be up for
> buying a second hand laptop and being involved.

I would like to see what is involved with a Gentoo install as a primer for a
future install of my own.
I know Linux Format will get round to it in there server school articals but a
run through of setting up an ftp server would be helpfull.

Having said all that mybe a pub is not the ideal location for a more hands on
moot.