[Sussex] modem connection

Tony Austin tony at gigaday.com
Wed Oct 29 14:41:13 UTC 2003

I suggest that you use your ISP's DNS servers unless you really want to
run your own (I don't and I have 5 boxes on my LAN).  Actually, you can
use any ISP's DNS servers - for example, my /etc/resolv.conf has:-

nameserver 195.82.96.40
nameserver 195.82.96.6

which are my my ISP's but would work for you too.

> --
> Angelo Servini

Regards.

Tony Austin