[Sussex] Moot

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Thu Oct 30 09:56:42 UTC 2003

For the moot virgins:

Time:

Any time after about 6pm usually, some people arrive earlier than that.
It goes on until around 11pm or closing time depending on the crowd.

Location:

Ye Olde King Head Inn, Horsham.  In the back right hand corner of the
bar (there's kind of a semi circle of seating and tables here that works
quite well).  If Dobbo's there there will be a penguin, failing that
when I arrive I'll try to unveil my GNU Tee-shirt from under my jumper.

--
GJT
gteale at cmedltd.com
--
The louder he talked of his honour, the faster we counted our spoons. --
Ralph Waldo Emerson