[Sussex] Good moot, good food.

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Fri Oct 31 11:46:00 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 11:23, Angelo Servini wrote:
> you prob owe me a pint - just for getting me into gentoo in the first place
> & many sleepless hours, grrr.... all in all tho, good fun - better than
> sleep   :D  LOL.

Ah well, I have never once recommended Gentoo to anyone with a dial-up
connection or a slow machine.  I find Gentoo very comfortable, but then
I run it on the following kit:

Dell Precision W650n Dual 2GHZ P4 Xeon, 1.5GB RAM, 512Mbit Broadband
Carrera-SSC Athlon XP 2400, 512MB RAM , 100Mbit LAN to local mirror
Sun Ultra5 400Mhz 64bit UltrsparcII, 256MB RAM, 512MBit Broadband

The sun can be a little painful at times, but otherwise it's all good.

--
GJT
gteale at cmedltd.com
--
No sooner had Edger Allen Poe Finished his old Raven, then he started
his Old Crow.