[Sussex] War Pubbing... :)

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Fri Oct 31 15:48:16 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 15:37, Gareth Ablett wrote:
> I've had a think about this and I work out one major floor (or bonus
> point depending which way you look at it), if you have a pint in every
> pub you go into (it's the rules so don't argue) I can see myself having
> a problem between the 10th and 20th pub somewhere.
>
> Although it would be a blast to experiment, but if it was compared to
> war driving I've seen people come back with over 50 IP's before.

I've just been browsing around on consume.net and there's a few public
nodes in the horsham area, fairly sure Jon's got something to do with at
least 3 of the four! ;) (Nice description of the view btw...)

There's also one in maidenbower, but I can't get line of sight on it
from my house, even though I'm probably less than a mile away.

as Isaid, I managed to find an encrypted node walking around town
earlier, but my card crashed out, freezing X, so I might have to do a
static assign to prevent the card from disapearing when it gives itself
the 127.0.0.1 addy.

Am also planning on making slight alterations to my bag to it will
accomodate my arial better, looks far less conspicuous walking around
with a bag on your shoulder than swinging a laptop through the air every
10 paces... ;)

Matt
--
|Matthew Macdonald-Wallace         |