[Sussex] [Fwd: Meeting] Apologies

Geoff Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Tue Sep 23 00:43:01 UTC 2003

Ed,

Yup - last Thursday of the month is the one, and always in Horsham.  For
a while now it's been in the "Ye Olde Kings Head" but it seems we might
move to B52's in Piries place as they will give us wireless access.
Keep an eye on the list to see what happens over this week.

I won't be there, alas, as I have a development team dinner (also in
Horsham), but I might make a late entrance.

Ed, why don't you introduce yourself to the list formally, what's you
background and what interests you about Linux?

--
Geoff Teale <tealeg at member.fsf.org>
Free Software Foundation