[Sussex] Log Moot

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Fri Apr 2 15:26:00 UTC 2004

Hello All,

Firstly I'm just gonna say sorry for not making it to the last Moot and
seeing how the presentations went, I hope it all went well.

Just a quick appeal for anyone that can do a presentation next month.
This is the important thing unless we have people that can do
presentations we can't continue. We may need to bring the amount of
presentations down to 2 or 3 (although I do know we had 3 last month
anyhow) as a standard at the moment as to keep a flow of topics with so
few members.

I will be bringing along a projector for use that day. Works at
(1024x768 for a guideline)

Nik:
I will have some guidelines by tonight for presentations. If you want to
make any make any suggestions before I put it together then please do.

As for publishing online it would be best formatted as PDF and any
images as jpg for the moment. I am on the verge of updating to site soon
aswell.

Thanks

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.