[Sussex] Install on a raid drive

David Chapman dokterdave at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 20 19:30:59 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 20 April 2004 19:46, Steve Williams wrote:
> Dave,
>
> Nice kit to have! However, you don't specifiy the performance of the drives
> and what you want to achieve with your multitude of RAID arrays.
The raid card is a Mylex Acceleraid 200 which is a wide ultra2 LVD.
Supports raid levels 0 1 3 5 0+1 10 30 50 and JBOD

The computer is just my home machine which needs to have Win 2K and SUSE on
it.
Win 2K is just to keep the wife happy and for some software that I use with my
Pinnacle DC10 video cutting card.