[Sussex] Hi, and a quick question

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Apr 22 09:18:38 UTC 2004

Hello Pete,

Welcome to the list.

Although the next moot location isn't confirmed as yet I believe it will
be held at

The Holbrook Club
North Heath Lane
Horsham
West Sussex
RH12 5PJ

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=518655&y=132253&z=1&sv=Rusper+Ro
ad&st=6&tl=Rusper+Road,+Horsham,+West+Sussex,+RH12&searchp=newsearch.srf
&mapp=newmap.srf!

The next LUG meeting will be held on Thursday 29th April 2004

Arrival from 6:30pm onwards is normal.

We welcome anyone to the meetings but we do request you have your name
put down even if you don't turn up but it's a location requirement.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.