[Sussex] Hi, and a quick question

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Thu Apr 22 09:21:10 UTC 2004

Hi Pete

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 10:01:28AM +0100, Pete Wright wrote:
> I just joined the list, so I thought it would probably be a good idea to
> just drop a quick note to say Hi.

Glad you did, always nice to see new people on the list.

If you would like to tell us a bit more about yourself that would be
great too.  Basic stuff.  Linux distro, computing history, etc.  Geek
stuff :-)

> Also, the Sussex LUG website doesn't list the date and location of the
> next meeting. As far as the site is concerned the next meeting is in
> last February, unless I'm missing something obvious. So, when is the
> next meeting and where?
>
> Looking forward to meeting some of you

The LUGMoots are always on the last Thursday of the month.  So next
Thursday is the next one.  It is one the meeting page - you just have
to look for it: "As is our custom the next LUG meeting will fall on the
last Thursday of the month."

Hope to see you next week

Steve D