[Sussex] Moot and stuff

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 15:40:25 UTC 2004

Hello all,

	I should be at the moot this week but I got a few probs.

	As far as I know 2 people have come forward to do a presentation
this month I know one as it was only confirmed last week, but the other
I have forgot as it was organized on my home pc. Which decided to die
last week and I still haven't got something up and running.

	Jon: could you confirm that the moot location is set for this
week and to what end you need names.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.